VT Afterschool Regulations Draft Revisions
Updated- September 2012
An updated draft (dated September 2012) of the proposed revisions to Vermont’s Afterschool Regulations for Licensed Programs is posted for review (see below). This document is now in the final round of development and feedback before moving into the formal promulgation process.
Download a copy of the Draft Revisions to VT’s Afterschool Regulations: Afterschool Regulations_DRAFT 2012_Sept 2012
- We would like to get your feedback and input on the Sept 2012 version of the Proposed Revisions. To give feedback, please click on the following link and complete the 5-question survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Proposed_Revisions
- A public feedback and discussion session about the draft document was held during the Vermont Afterschool Legislative Day on Wednesday, February 29, 2012. The public session was at 2:30 p.m. at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Montpelier, Vermont, in the Governors’ Ballroom. Feedback gathered from that well-attended session was incorporated into the latest version of the Proposed Revisions.
- A previous version of the proposed changes was posted online at this site from June 2012-August 2012. Comments and suggestions collected during that time are incorporated into the Sept 2012 version.
- Please note: These draft revisions are not yet in the formal promulgation process. The suggested revisions are still in the development phase. There will be additional opportunities for public input and feedback through the promulgation process once that occurs. We will post updates and notices here as the process moves forward.
- If you have any questions about the process or the Proposed Revisions as currently posted, please contact Holly Morehouse at email@example.com.