The Vermont Center for Afterschool Excellence is the state affiliate with the National Afterschool Association (NAA). Our affiliation with NAA brings added benefits to our members through the networking, training, and other opportunities that the NAA provides to individuals, programs, and states as they support afterschool programs. When you become a member of the Vermont Center for Afterschool Excellence, you are simultaneously made a member of the National Afterschool Association. Membership to both these organizations will link you to your peers throughout the country, as well as to high quality professional development and technical assistance both locally and nationally.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Membership with the National Afterschool Association (NAA), which includes a subscription to Afterschool Today magazine
- Discounts to state events and conferences
- See full list in chart below
- Individual Membership: $70 (includes both state and NAA benefits)
- Organizational Memberships Levels (includes state benefits for each member and NAA benefits for the number specified at each level):
- 5 people: $230 (includes 1 NAA membership)
- 10 people: $460 (includes 2 NAA memberships)
- 15 people: $690 (includes 3 NAA memberships)
- 20 people: $920 (includes 4 NAA memberships)
- 25 people: $1,150 (includes 5 NAA memberships)
We invite you to sign up to become a member with the Vermont Center of Afterschool Excellence today and receive the full benefits that being part of a statewide professional organization, with associated membership in a national organization, brings to you and your program (see the chart below for the list of benefits). For further information or if you have any questions, please contact Project Assistant for Membership and Development, Erin Schwab.
*These benefits apply to at least one member (but not all members) in each Organizational Membership. See the cost breakout above for the number of individuals within each organizational membership who would receive these benefits.
While we are no longer able to offer a free training to each Organizational Member, we are pleased to offer each level at a lower rate than was previously available.